Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sorry for not updating

I know, I know......yes, I've joined the world of Facebook and no longer update the blog.
In the last few months.......Chase finished 9th grade and has his first job, umpiring, Sabrina finished 3rd. Sabrina made the competition dance team at her studio, performed in 3 recitals and got straight A's on her report card! Sam taught ballet and jazz this year (and sometimes Zumba) and her classes were far ahead of the others in the recital. She has a knack for choreography for the young. Made them look better than their abilities actually allow them to be.
Christina still has the cutest baby girls ever and man do they keep her busy ( and me too). Ellie turned 3 last week and I bought her a new bike that she won't have anything to do with. I did bribe her to sit on it so I could at least take a picture. I keep telling her that's it's the coolest trike on the market but she is not impressed. All of us girls (except aunt Sam who was working) went to Build a bear on Ellies birthday and $106.00 later, we had 3 stuffed animals thrown on the floor of the car :(
Dwight, thankfully, has been working ALOT! He's been gone most weekends finishing a bathroom or kitchen somewhere.
I went back to school and finished my first year of nursing school! It was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. I enjoyed it and had a wonderful and kind instructor who restored my confidence and love of nursing. Thank you Dawn.I will start my 2nd year in the fall and graduate in April.

0 comments: