Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well I see the blogs are suffering cuz everyone is on facebook. Now I am guilty too. But..in defense of the blog, it is much more condusive to personal info. I would much rather write here about things that matter to me than slap a quick note to people I barely know on Facebook.
So....a couple quick updates. I am very much enjoying my freedom from school.Read two non-textbook books and many magazines.I even watch tv!
Chase has started highschool football and beat out the former JV quarterback to take the coveted spot as 1st string QB for JV as only a freshman!At a scrimmage last week he threw 2 touchdown passes and his coach said he had impressed many people ( I think he meant the varsity coaches).But the really big news is.........He cut his hair! It's not real short but we can see his neck, the whole thing. You'd have thought he cut off his leg they way people were making such a big deal at the football picnic. I'll have to get some pictures. Still waiting on pictures of Denny's haircut, too.

1 comments:

GMihalek said...

I'm glad I was sitting down when I read your blog, Wendi. Chase cut his hair??? Denny cut HIS HAIR?? What's going on with the world???

Congratulations on Chase's recognition as an already brilliant quarterback. It is only the beginning, I'm sure.

P.s. glad you are still writing to the blog. I have no desire to join face book yet, but was afraid I might have too.