Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baseball 2009


Chases baseball team is terrible this year. They are a new team in a tough league full of teams that have been together for years. They got mercied like 8 times and have won only once. Their record is 1-11. Chase has played great. He's had some double plays and an unbelievable diving catch at shortstop. Here's a short video I got of a hit he had last week.
I'm feeling a bit emotional about Chase today. Tomorrow is his last day of middle school. Somehow I'm dreading him going to highschool. I didn't feel this way with the girls. I guess it's cuz boys are so compulsive and worry a bit more about being cool in front ot their freinds and stuff like that. He'll be driving soon and have alot of pressure on him to get good grades and the coaches put alot of pressure on the athletes too. I'm sure he'll handle it all just fine. I just hope I can.

0 comments: